My teacher and hero Wayne Dyer used to say this often in his lectures:
"Don't die with your music still in you."
I believe, that music is the nudging you feel inside of you saying, "There is something you're supposed to be doing that you're not doing."
That nudging might be vague because you have buried it down to do what you felt you had to do in your life, or it might be super clear but you just kept telling it that you would attend to it when the time was right.
Either way, you know that you ignored the call for far too long—the call to live your unlived life, the one that's big, bold, and authentic to you.
How much longer will you wait? When you have enough money? When you're no longer scared? When your kids are in college? When you have more time?
Don't wait for the perfect moment to start. You can start now.
Is this you?
- You feel a sense of nudging inside of you and you're ready to attend to it.
- You're ready to heed the call of your unlived life but feel scared.
- You want to live more boldly and authentically but don't know how.
- You want to live your unlived life/calling/dream.
- You want to feel more joy and aliveness.
- You're ready to live a life that's authentic to you, whatever that means.
I want to help you:
- Move through fear so you can move forward toward your dream
- Dissolve limiting beliefs that are blocking you from doing what you love
- Stop hiding and be your authentic self
- Break the pattern of self-sabotage
- Get crystal-clear about what you really really want
- Take concrete actions toward your dream
- Live in YOUR TRUTH which is where your JOY resides